We are seeking a qualified individual for a full-time Molecular Laboratory Technologist.
JOB DESCRIPTION: F/T Molecular Laboratory Technologist
- Accurately performs Molecular testing as described by the Standard Operating Procedure Manual
- Prepares and assures accurate tests results
- Uses independent judgment for interpreting testing results
- Assists the Molecular Supervisor and Director in Research and Development in designing new testing panels
- Obtains additional patient information through communication with physicians, nurses and other pertinent individuals as needed
- Enters and verifies patient results in the laboratory information system
- Participates in maintenance functions of laboratory equipment as scheduled
- Ensures adequate inventory of reagents and supplies
- Participates in daily quality control of reagents and instruments
- Documents any noted problems or deviations from expected results on target variance/incident report records, and discusses them with manager in a timely manner
- Assists management in the functions of quality assurance and quality improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Drug Design, or related fields
- No post-graduate work experience required.
- Must have knowledge of molecular techniques and laboratory quality control obtained through at least a bachelor’s level education by completing coursework such as pharmacology, drug design, molecular biology, clinical pharmacy, medical microbiology, pharmaceutical microbiology, quality assurance, quality control, and related courses.
- Professional certificate in Pharmacy is preferred but not required.
TO APPLY: Please mail CV to Nisren ElShazly, 244 Westchester Ave., Suite 400, White Plains, NY 10604.
EMPLOYERS NAME/ JOB PLACEMENT: Cairo Diagnostics LLC, 244 Westchester Ave., Suite 400, White Plains, NY 10604