Are you looking for a lucrative industry in which you can build a rewarding long-term career with a dynamic industry leader?
Join our team at Cairo Diagnostics! Established in 2012 in White Plains-NY, CD is a healthcare diagnostics laboratory specialized in hematopathology and solid tumor molecular profiling. We are proud to offer academic level expertise at an exceptional level of service & quality for our patients on their journey to defeat cancer!
The Senior Sales and Business Development Manager has direct oversight of planning and managing the sales and business development for the company. The intention is to achieve optimal growth while developing opportunity for new business all to maximize total company’s revenue and meet/exceed the company’s financial objectives.
Job responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible to provide leadership and strategic direction for the growth of the sales team.
- Responsible for the pipeline from forecasting, prospecting to close of accounts.
- Create annual sales targets and goals based on company performance objective.
- Liaison between the internal operational team and external stakeholders.
- Present new ideas and opportunities based on market trend.
- Think analytically and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated success on building a customer base including delivering on sales and profitability goals, as well as creating strategic partnerships with key customers.
- Strong sales acumen, with hands on experience managing a sales team in a growth environment including coaching for success and resolving performance concerns.
- Accountable for overall sales performance.
- Participate in the formulations of the annual business planning cycle.
- Present performance reports, expense forecasting and other operational or administrative requirements.
- Description and Monitoring of Marketing (roadmap and guidelines)
- Training (for sales reps, managers and administrators).
- Hiring and Compensation.
- Strategy & Business Development with 1, 3 & 5 years projection.
- Performance Management & Periodic Reviews.
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Use of Microsoft Office 365 applications preferred.
- Excellent Oral/Written Communication, Coaching, and Interpersonal Skills.
- 3-5 yrs Sales, Oncology sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field from an accredited college or university is preferred, or equivalent combination of experience and education is required.
English, demonstrate professional verbal and written communication skill.
Basic math skills.
Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016, Office 365
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Workspace is well lighted, temperature controlled, and noise level is usually moderately quite
- Works in a biohazard environment, practicing good safety habits
- Handles multiple tasks and works in a production environment
- Must have mental alertness and high energy required to appropriately perform job. Interruptions and changes to priorities may occur and employee must be able to work effectively, efficiently, and cheerfully under these conditions
- Occasionally required to sit, stand and/or move as required by the task
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; talk and hear
- Ability to see clearly ≤ 20 in. and see clearly ≥ 20 feet
- Requires Travel: Frequently
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Hospital & Health Care
Sales Business Development
Compensation plan designed to reward superstars
Competitive starting base salary based on years of experience
Uncapped commission aligned with execution of established goals
Build an empire and make more than $250K in less than three years
401K Plan & Match
Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
Monthly car allowance + gas reimbursement
Paid training (classroom and in the field)
Plenty of opportunity for professional growth & advancement
Cairo Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and achieve uncommon results